Star Wars Battlefield II gameplay problem

by IMPopeye45

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefield II gameplay problem

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When attempting to land in bay of enemy warship I am unable to land and get destroyed. Watching Youtube I see players enter the bay, destroy enemy ships and knock down enemy personnel, then land. I get as far as knocking out the ships and people, but then get blown up. I have tried to land while doing this but nothing works. How do I land? 

Message 1 of 3 (278 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefield II gameplay problem

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @IMPopeye45 

Just to be sure that I understood you correctly - it sounds like you're having issues in Capital Supremacy, our new game mode, right?

So you can fight through the first phase on land but somehow you cannot reach the capital ship? Wondering

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefield II gameplay problem

★ Novice

Thanks for the quick reply. I am playing the campaign/solo mode. I don't remember thee episode name and I am not at my gaming PC to check, The requirement to enter thee enemy spaceship is after taking out Rebellion bombers, then proceeding in a counter attack to take over thee Rebellion mother ship. When entering there are two X-wings on the deck, one lifting off and another smaller fighter plus crew members. My mentioning the new game is, since I have played the game completely with no problem before this update, I thought the game might have somehow been corrupted and, other than uninstall/reinstall the game, I don't know how to verify files or check the game.

Message 3 of 3 (244 Views)