Re: Squadrons does not save my progress

by PrimeTinus

Original Post

★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoNo one drive installed here. :/ I've also checked to make sure the folder read/write permissions are correct and everything looks good.

I appreciate your efforts! I'm real confused by this issue. heh

Message 11 of 14 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This solution didn't work for me.  Solved: Re: Star Wars: Squadrons doesn't save - Steam - Answer HQ (like others, the particular setting wasn't there)

This other one (this thread) didn't either:  Squadrons does not save my progress - Answer HQ (ea.com)

one odd note, my 'STAR WARS Squadrons' folder was directly in the C drive instead of within a user's documents folder. it had 3 folders, but no settings folder.

Here is what worked for me - I logged out of my main/normal/primary windows account and created a new account.  This account happens to be secured by a password (my normal user account only uses a pin). For some reason, this works.  This 2nd account creates the 'STAR WARS Squadrons' folder within the documents folder of that user, and that folder has the settings folder within it!

Playing the intro for the last time right now!

Message 12 of 14 (559 Views)

★★ Novice

This is not acceptable. If your game does not work with One Drive running, that means that you've failed as developers. Nobody should be expected to turn off their PC backup just so you don't have to code around it just like everybody else.

Message 13 of 14 (492 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got the same problem. Game is not saved

Message 14 of 14 (429 Views)