Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Squad battles

by FINZO98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Squad battles

★★ Novice

I keep getting disconnected from the ea servers during squad battles games,however other game modes play completely fine 

Message 1 of 34 (439 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Squad battles

Community Manager

@rajbhalsod 

Try using alternate DNS settings with the instructions here. If you don't see a difference, try the Google DNS servers. Those are: Primary alt number 8.8.8.8 - Secondary alt number 8.8.4.4.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 34 (371 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @FINZO98.

I'll try to help find out why you're disconnecting frequently. Do you use a wired or wireless connection? Also, what system are you playing on? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 34 (419 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi I am also experiencing the same issue - squad battles keeps on disconnecting. I am using a wired connection, have reset the modem etc but nothing works. All other game modes work perfectly as do other games online. This is becoming increasingly frustrating as it defaults to 3-0 loss even though I’m winning in games before disconnection.

It also means that I cannot complete certain objectives. Any help would be much appreciated.

Message 3 of 34 (400 Views)

Community Manager

@rajbhalsod 

What system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 34 (388 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m playing on a PS4 pro.

Message 5 of 34 (386 Views)

Community Manager

@rajbhalsod 

Try using alternate DNS settings with the instructions here. If you don't see a difference, try the Google DNS servers. Those are: Primary alt number 8.8.8.8 - Secondary alt number 8.8.4.4.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 34 (372 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok great, I’m trying out the settings you have sent, hopefully it works, will keep you posted. Thank you for your help.

Message 7 of 34 (366 Views)

Community Manager

@rajbhalsod 

You're very welcome! Just get back to me when you can. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 34 (357 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, so squads works perfectly for a few days with the settings you sent me. However, today it has disconnected twice - any idea as to why? Thanks 

Message 9 of 34 (294 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @rajbhalsod.

Was it just those 2 times or do you continue to disconnect? Also, it would be good to power cycle your network equipment and console if start getting repeated disconnects.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 34 (266 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help