Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Squad battles 0 points after win

by PSNBuy

Original Post

Highlighted

Squad battles 0 points after win

★ Novice

Dear EA,

I was grinding for Elite 1 for hours, and ended up with 48665 points with few games in hand.

I needed 1 game to reach Elite 1, so I played a game and won 4-2 but received 0 points.

I ended up in Elite 2 with 48665 points, 15 points short from Elite 1 (48680 points) due to the bug.

I have attached a proof picture below. Hope you can fix it.

Kind regards,

Faris

Message 1 of 7 (165 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Squad battles 0 points after win

★★ Guide
@PSNBuy Do you know how many games you played this week?

Only 40 matches count toward the points. Anything after will not provide points.
Message 2 of 7 (163 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@BGAlumFIFA Yes I haven’t played more than 30 games, I was even skipping games (refreshing opponents
Message 3 of 7 (147 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@PSNBuy Mmm... if you are just refreshing without playing all the teams, that could be the problem too. Cherry picking easier teams for higher points, I can understand, but based on the logic from 19, once you skip those matches it was like you played them but got zero points, so I would not skip teams.
Message 4 of 7 (136 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@BGAlumFIFA I was refreshing because I didn’t have enough time, and I wasn’t aiming for Top 100.

The game gives you 10 refreshes, therefore a total of 40 games. It shouldn’t be an issue to refresh as it is actually an option.
Message 5 of 7 (132 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@BGAlumFIFA Its not like they give you unlimited refreshes. So basically it doesn’t count as cherry picking.
Message 6 of 7 (131 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@PSNBuyActually you do get as many refreshed as you desire. You just cycle through the same teams. 

if you try to play the same team, pretty sure you will not get points for it a second time. 

So you do cherry pick, but can’t remember for sure which teams you have played. If you play the same team twice... no points. Pretty simple. 

Thanks for  filling in the blanks as now it makes more sense as to why one player claimed not getting any points, but played two more matches and got points... he played two teams he had yet to play. 

Message 7 of 7 (106 Views)
Twitter Stream