Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Squad battle freezes at half time

by milamber182

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
I also have the problem in squad mode. Of the 4 games 1 or 2 the game hangs, at the end of the first half or the second when the players leave the court is left there, the players keep moving but stay there, leave more than 30 minutes and does not advance, the only option is alt + f4 and take the game. Obviously by doing that I lost the game despite the fact that I'm always winning. I play the squad mode and I always fight to be the top 100 or elite, they imagine that losing one or two games every day for this mistake prevents me from reaching the highest positions and getting better prizes.
As an extra data I commented that the game seems to hang at the time of scoring a goal, if I put a goal in the first half, at the end of 45 minutes hangs, if I do not put none lets me play the second time and hangs at the end of the match.
Besides this after playing a game and being able to finish it 50% of the time the joystick stops working well, that is, some buttons are walking and others are not, I take the game out again and the joystick is perfect.
Message 21 of 47 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aidan @EA_Andy So what is the progress of the developers in the fix ?? Sleepy

2 weeks with a major bug in Squad Battles and we have to restart the game after every match. Its around 88 game restarts.

I can't do an other week like that. I finish this week and wait a fix to restart playing decently... Disappointed

Message 22 of 47 (370 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

After starting a match but before kick-off press START (or the keyboard equivalent). If it brings up the menu you are fine. If it doesn't it's bugged and you need to immediately Ctrl+Alt+Del and terminate the game so it doesn't save your progress.

Message 23 of 47 (357 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i wrote a request to ea about it , no response so far
Message 24 of 47 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here There was unable to pause the game and was no crowd reactions. When the 1st half was over check 7m20s. So the solution was Alt + F4 only. Lost possible 2500 points and now I can forget about top100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWzin8bKodU

Message 25 of 47 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It happends to me four times today. I see the topic was created a month ago. It never seen this before and now for time in one day! This is so annoying. I've lost 10 000 points. EA know about that is happening and do nothing. It's in the game EA! Fix it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Message 26 of 47 (309 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Andy: To be honoust last week it didn't happen and could play all games but will certainly let you know when it happens. Seems that a lot of other people have exactly the same problem looking at the vids. But one other thing.... Does it really take 1 month to reply to a bug report?
Message 27 of 47 (285 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Andy,

I have this issue 3 times this week. I can't play 2 match in a row. This issue happen on the second match.

- Platform: PC

- Gamertag / PSN / EAID:  mign86
- Timestamp*: 21/12/2017 at 22:57 in France

- Does this only happen at half time or does it happen at other times? Only half time

Hope those informations can help you.

mign86

Message 28 of 47 (246 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem too, freeze at half time, lost so many points and i am so angry with this game this year...

Message 29 of 47 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
When I realized this issue happen always on the second game... the only solution for now is restart the game. So in my case I must go back to Windows and start the game again. It's still so annoying, because I must repeat that game after game. But still... EA don't have solution for this so it works for now.
Anyway it's weird because it happends only in Squad Battles. In online games everything is fine for me. I didn't try SP Divisions.
Message 30 of 47 (199 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs