Squad battle bug 0 points after win

by STWithShank

Original Post

Squad battles no points

★★★ Newbie

Squad battles getting no points why is this happening Please fix 😤 played my games and getting nothing for it is silly  ps4

Message 11 of 77 (3,092 Views)

Fifa 20 squad battles not giving points?

★ Novice

Fifa squad battles returning zero points for a win?

Message 12 of 77 (3,100 Views)

Squad Battles

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i played squad Battles and i didn't get my win points and i dropped from elite 1 to elite 3 also is going to drop more maybi have any answer 

Message 13 of 77 (3,638 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 squad battles not giving points?

★★★ Newbie

Not sure when they will fix this apparently quite a few people are having this issue. I was told to wait for a update but by then so it seems you will have to make do with your current rewards 😒

Message 14 of 77 (3,089 Views)

Re: Squad battle bug 0 points after win

★★★★★ Newbie

Can’t be true as I played less than 10 games 

Message 15 of 77 (3,364 Views)

Not gave me my points on squad battles

★★ Newbie

I played a world  class game on fifa 20 squad battles to get me into elite 3 and I won and recieved no points can you please help with this issur 

Message 16 of 77 (3,172 Views)

Re: Not gave me my points on squad battles

★★★ Newbie

I've had this all day spoke to 3 reps and still no answer I'm in the que again to wait for a rep again 

Message 17 of 77 (3,164 Views)

No points on Squad Battles

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi guys here's what it is in regards to players not getting any points on Squad Battles, reason is as below

You are allowed to play 40 games on squad battles... If you play 3 out of 4 and refresh to update opponents the 4th game still counts towards the 40... So basically play all 4 games on squad battles to have the best chance of getting as high as you can... Once you played 40 that's it... All other games are for coins only... Even if you play 1 game and update opponents the 3 other games count 

So my advice is now play all games so you get to 40 with no issues 

Hope this solves the problem 👍

Message 18 of 77 (3,167 Views)

Re: Squad battle bug 0 points after win

★★★ Newbie
@STWithShank I had this problem can't get elite 1 now
Message 19 of 77 (3,145 Views)

Re: Squad Battles

★ Novice

that is the same with me

Message 20 of 77 (3,112 Views)