Squad battle bug 0 points after win

by STWithShank

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Squad battle bug 0 points after win

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

so im playing squad battles as normal and for some reason after a win 1-0 i get 0 points.

You can see what i mean in the picture.

What to do about this and i want my points pleasee

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 77 (64,900 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Squad battle bug 0 points after win

★★★ Newbie

Nevermind guys, its normal.

You can play 40 squad battles every week for rank and gold, after those 40. You get only gold until the week is over and it resets.

Its NO bug.

Just a new rule system lmao

View in thread

Message 2 of 77 (64,870 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Nevermind guys, its normal.

You can play 40 squad battles every week for rank and gold, after those 40. You get only gold until the week is over and it resets.

Its NO bug.

Just a new rule system lmao

Message 2 of 77 (64,871 Views)

squad battles 0 points after win

★★★ Newbie

i got zero points after a win in  squad battles what can i do i already update the teams and still i get 0 points i played al 3 games but nothing work 

Message 3 of 77 (64,801 Views)

Not getting squad battle points

★★★ Newbie

I’m playing fifa 20 squad battles and won 4 games now on world class but have missed out on getting my points at the end of it.... please fix

account name is Drifters_Lufu and it’s on PlayStation 4

Message 4 of 77 (64,801 Views)

FIFA 20: Not earning XP after winning in FUT squad battles

★★ Novice

The last 4 games i played in ultimate team SQUAD BATTLES for FIFA 20, i only recieve the coins for winning but i havent recieved any points or XP. I play on World Class difficulty. Please help...

Message 5 of 77 (64,786 Views)

FIFA20 ultimate team points/rewards

★★ Newbie

can you tell me why I've stop getting my points and  my rewards I press it and then it says can't connect and when I go back into it I got to get more xps. So what's going on and can this be sorted has I need to get my points back what is owing to me so I can say there a bleep somewhere. I think these games should not be out until they are fully free any bugs and bleep.

Message 6 of 77 (64,256 Views)

Re: FIFA20 ultimate team points/rewards

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, Starting yesterday, every time i play Squad Battles, after i finish the match i'm not being awarded any points. I tried playing at different difficulties, same problem, at the end of each match it shows 0 points awarded, match complete 0 pts, match result 0pts, skill bonus 0pts, all 0.

Message 7 of 77 (64,246 Views)

★★ Novice
@STWithShank That cant be true because i only played 19 or 20 squad battles matches...
Message 8 of 77 (64,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are u for real? Then why they let me update oponents lmao

Message 9 of 77 (64,437 Views)

SQUAD BATTLES NO POINT

★★★ Newbie

squad battles no points

WHY????

Message 10 of 77 (63,549 Views)