Re: Squad battle bug 0 points after win

by GhostDanc3

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

This thread clarified that 40 games in a season/week. Now if you aren’t limited on refreshes, you know play all the easier matches and you sandbag FUT. Unless EA wants you o explain/clarify?!

Message 51 of 77 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@DarakibrNot reading about the refresh, but it only looking at the logic based on how the refresh worked in the past, only now you get to refresh as much as you want when you want, thus giving you more teams to play, but based on what I am seeing here, I believe that people are refreshing even before they played all 4 games, and those unplayed games are counting as played... which they should. Play all 4 matches and refresh for your games to count. My guess is many here are NOT doing that.

Message 52 of 77 (887 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Perfect, sounds to be working as intended then, so long as you can’t just cherry pick the easy ones to refresh to victory. I play all four then refresh, just hit my 40 apparently as it was my first time in FUT 20 to hit that 0 points on a dominant match win. Thanks!

Message 53 of 77 (879 Views)

★★ Guide
@PhincHInoculuM No, there is no refresh limit anymore, but if people are cherry picking, which I think they might be, is why they are NOT getting their points, as the game sees those unplayed matches as played.

If you just refresh matches to play sub 70 rated teams it defeats the purpose.

If EA did it right, everyone would play the same batch of teams, maybe based on the top teams in WL or Rivals or some other way to pick the teams, but at least every FIFA SB player would be playing against the same teams.
Message 54 of 77 (877 Views)

★★ Guide
@PhincHInoculuM One of the EA bubbas will have to confirm that though. That makes logical sense, but who knows with EA.
Message 55 of 77 (876 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@AK-YANIK Same here, i played number 24 today and for the first time zero points of everything and i won big.
Message 56 of 77 (840 Views)

★★ Guide
@GhostDanc3 Please read the posts directly above, you only get 40 matches toward points in a week.
Message 57 of 77 (834 Views)

Re: No points on Squad Battles

★★ Apprentice
@Dutchieshan2018 TNX! That actually makes sense... could be more transparent though from EA... like mentioned somewhere at the squad battles screen when that happens? I don't keep track... well now I do...

Have a nice day!
Message 58 of 77 (825 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@BGAlumFIFA Yeah, i found out already... TNX mate.

Have a nice day!
Message 59 of 77 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@STWithShank this seems to be most peoples accounts
Message 60 of 77 (707 Views)