Re: Squad Builder Challange lost players

by blackdevil235

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

It's not clear * and deleting fifa20 forever and going pes how can you make a game something that you lose everything you guys are the dumbest dev's in the whole world and I lost everything its totally nott clear!!!!! No game is like that I have spend hours of gaming trying to get my team together assssssssshollllllesssssssss

Message 101 of 109 (2,354 Views)

★ Novice

then they call it squad builder, you not built anything. instead of this bs and buying packs they could make cards like amiibo's, 1 legend for 20 then you can keep him forever.. this random * makes no sense.. oo you spend real money and have 90 or higher rated players.. yeah that fks up the fun for other people

Message 102 of 109 (2,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I swear I’m so upset right now, stupid squad building challenge I didn’t realize that this would permanently remove players from my squad. I worked so hard and played long hours for this foolery to happen. I officially quit playing Ultimate team, I’ve played for 6 years now and I’m not spending a dime more on fifa points. How can you guys create a game mode that will remove progress earned throughout the game. I’m so sick to my stomach I can’t even process life right now. Now I have a team full of bronze and silver players, I hate ultimate team!!!!!!!!  

Message 103 of 109 (2,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2020 and still I can’t believe that squad builder challenges are taking our hard earned work away from us. I just lost half of my team and almost lost everything if I didn’t notice in time. I’m so sad I had no idea I would lose my players forever, I’m real sick to my stomach and I don’t want to continue playing ultimate team anymore. I’m done it’s not worth it, for what if at the end fifa is just a huge scam and doesn’t deserve my money for fifa points anymore. I’m so upset I can’t express enough, bye fifa forever. 

Message 104 of 109 (2,013 Views)

★ Novice

I was planning to buy fifa 20 but now I'm really disappointed.250 hours of playing is gone. We are from a poor country and we don't have money for fifa points.

my kid played sbc and he doesn't understand english. We played the ultimate team together and he had no problems until he got into sbc.I lost Aubemeyang Sane Sterling Fernandhino Mbape Matic and  more good players.And now I see through the forums that we are not the only ones and that you are not interested in helping people or simply shutting down sbc.The prize he received was shameful and we lost a lot by playing sbc. My kid was crying about it.

Message 105 of 109 (1,931 Views)

★ Novice

I did not get waned that i was permanently losing my top 5 players. Its not fair. I request a refund for my troubles because i didn't get a warning that i would lose my players.  

Message 106 of 109 (1,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is not clear at all, it’s disgusting that a young child who’s spent birthday money can easily lose his team , it’s an absolute disgrace. 

Message 107 of 109 (1,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Definitely not clear , my sons lost his team this morning 

Message 108 of 109 (1,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i lost my griezmann to that unfair squad building

! I WANT IT BACK!

Message 109 of 109 (1,396 Views)