Original Post

Accepted Solution

Squad Builder Challange lost players

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: ItsPumpkinMan
Which mode has this happened in?: Squad Building Challenges
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 09/30/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM):
What is your time zone?:
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Don't know
What happens when the bug occurs?: Don't know
What should be happening instead?: Don't know

Hi - my son has lost all of his players on the squad builder challenge, he says about 200k worth. What can he do?

Message 1 of 109 (81,980 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Squad Builder Challange lost players

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Rara0807

It is intentional that you 'lose' the players when using the Squad Builder Challenges.

In this mode you permanently trade the players you use for a specific reward. You are also warned that you are doing this before you submit.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 109 (107,289 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Rara0807

It is intentional that you 'lose' the players when using the Squad Builder Challenges.

In this mode you permanently trade the players you use for a specific reward. You are also warned that you are doing this before you submit.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 2 of 109 (107,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seen thousands of people on Twitter and on forums complaining about this, I lost 4 of my best players due to this.
Obviously isn't very clear and why wouldn't anyone trade a team of gold BPL players for a bronze pack?

Serious issue from EA that I expect some sort of compensation.
Message 3 of 109 (81,602 Views)

It's very clear that it permanently removes the players from your club. There are multiple warnings, including a warning that pops up and you need to chose to accept that you will lose the items.

Thank you

---------------

Message 4 of 109 (81,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi EA,

I had a 200-250K team.

I was playing this Squad Building challenge and with out reading the concept that I'd actually lose my players. I am seriously upset.

I've been playing FIFA since the 1998! And since ultimate team has come out I've never been struck with so much disappointment. I've been hacked on Ultimate Team before and I know you guys are very fair with compensation.

But why on earth would I put my best and only team to revive bronze packs that don't sell for anything either!

I would appreciate speaking to someone, as i don't want to now 'not' play FIFA again because of this. I'm certainly not asking for a lot.. I'm just so upset.

Kind Regards,

Joel
Message 5 of 109 (81,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no warning EA why would we give you 200k worth of players for a gold pack, no logic there. It is not clear we want compensaton!!!

Message 6 of 109 (81,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It would be kind of you at least to compensate us for a couple of players, are best players so that in the future we understand the situation with the squad builder challenge. 

I lost 

Smalling 

Clyne 

Zouma 

drinkwater

and loads of good non rare players 

thats worth around 60k 

Message 7 of 109 (81,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Using the app it does come across as misleading, as there is a work area which state these players won't be removed once the, challenge has been submitted, so put in some of my loan players including Alex hunter and they where removed.
Message 8 of 109 (81,396 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue and i cant express how fruatrated i am. I even bought alot of fifa points to build this squad quickly and now its gone because of a dumb developer who thought we would like to trade our 100k+ teams for a bronze package on a new feature where gamers usually explore. That is totally unfair (pes doesnt give u this frustrations)
Message 9 of 109 (81,362 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello ea, i am 11 and have bought fifa points to buy packs and i have got really good players out of them but then i went and did the squad building challenge i thought i would get gold packs for making teams but i lost all my player can i get a refund of my fifa point or get my players back and discard the players from the squad building challenges please hel me
Message 10 of 109 (81,312 Views)