Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? bishoppteague
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/31/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 02:45P
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game of Squad Battles, and the number of points toward going up a Level does not register.
What happens when the bug occurs? I played a few games in Squad Battle this morning and noticed my Level 16 did not increase to Level 17 as I expected. Please see the added screen shots.
What should be happening instead? I should be awarded 138 points for playing a Squad Battle match. This my level should go from 16 to 17 since my points should go from 23,599 to 23,737

I'm not sure how many games I completed before I noticed I had not gone up a Level. The points I'm talking about are in the upper right hand corner of the screen shots next to the R3 press which would take me to Catalogue mode. Thanks for all your help. You can see my Record had gone up one game from 138 to 139, my Squad Battle points have also gone up and the number of SB matches had gone down one. 

Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: Squad Battles Level Up points missing

★★★ Newbie

What is the best way for me to get my account corrected and get all the points I deserve for the matches I have played?

Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)