Re: Squad Battles: Game won't continue after halftime

by XXS7UXX

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Repair worked for me, no problems since. Just close the game window and go into Origin, right click on the FIFA 18 title and click repair. 

Fixed.

Message 41 of 77 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I done repair. Worked for a bit and the bug is back again
Message 42 of 77 (988 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Me too, repair doesnt work...
Message 43 of 77 (976 Views)

★★★ Novice

So now after last patch the game freezes 2-4x for around 3-5 seconds at the start of the game.

And at the end it freezes just like it used to but after a min it loads to the next screen.

Have to restart FIFA after every game cause of the dumb half time bug from last patch,.. and after recent patch cant play online cause of freezes.... geeeeeeez EA

Message 44 of 77 (924 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
This bug has been around for a while now. since the last patch it got worse so surely ea must be able to reproduce this bug now and find a proper fix.

Restarting FIFA every time after a match is not cool. Force quitting before kick off loses contracts not cool. Worst case not being to pause at half time and getting a loss not cool at all.

And if you don't fix it then it will probably keep cropping up in the next FIFAs.
Message 45 of 77 (917 Views)

Betreff: Squad Battles: Game won't continue after halftime

★★★★ Novice

Same * on PC..

#FixFifa

Message 46 of 77 (895 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Its happening every 2 game now... Plz ea found a fix...
Message 47 of 77 (879 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

PC same here. Squad battles, start the game then all of a sudden at the kick off I notice the ball kicking sound has gone, then that tells me the game is gone wrong. Try to push start & nothing happens. Then if you continue the game it plays ok without half the sounds & at half time there's no way to continue due to the start button not working. Only fix is to ALT F4 out, sort it out EA.

Message 48 of 77 (864 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happened again.

Every 2nd day or nearly every 10th game.

This game is just too disappointing and they just don't give a *.

No money anymore for EA. Never again.

Hurt them where it hurts, in their purse.

Message 49 of 77 (816 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing this is VERY FRUSTRATING. Why is it that such a resourceful company like EA is not able to fix these things quickly as soon as it is known to be a bug?? What is the hold up? Are you shortstaffed? Need better employess, new employees? You have the money to do it and make your customers happy, so what is up EA?
Message 50 of 77 (807 Views)