Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? M ANDERTON 136
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/12/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 09:00 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? unsure I hit the post and the computer cleared the ball for a throw in and the game froze
What happens when the bug occurs? the sounds makes a drilling noise and the game freezes then after 10 seconds crashes back to the xbox home menu
What should be happening instead? just not freeze and continue to run smoothly like usual

I was playing a squad battle and I hit the post with a diving header from Sane and as the computer cleared the ball out to the far side for a throw in the game went to load the normal throw in animation and froze giving off a loud noise that I can only describe as drilling then crashes after 10 seconds back to the xbox home screen.

glitch gives no points and counts as a 3-0 defeat on squad battles

I have contacted EA to let them know but if anyone else has encountered this please Interact with the thread so they can get it fixed.

Message 1 of 4 (755 Views)

Re: Squad Battles Freezing and Crashing

★★★ Novice
Just had the exact same thing happen also I’ve had it several times before the patch and now after the patch it’s still happening and I’m missing out on at least 2k sb points please fix this ea
Message 2 of 4 (706 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
It’s happened again in the 3rd game of the last ones today twice in a day great ea I’ve lost 5k points now
Message 3 of 4 (700 Views)

★★★ Novice
Does no one else get this? It’s not very often but when it happens it’s nothing to do with connection or servers it’s the actual game freezing/crashing and closing down by itself what can you guys at ea do about this? Nothing I guess..
Message 4 of 4 (661 Views)