Squad Arena is imbalance

by Dqrt314

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Squad Arena is imbalance

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello i have question about Squad Arena.
I haven't played in a long time, probably since 2018. I returned to the game last month and faced a huge difference in the strength of my opponents squads(they are all lvl 85, 7*, tier 10-12 with dzet's and i only lvl 71) . Is it possible to change the ladder? it's not competitive for a long time for me. 

Message 1 of 4 (571 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Squad Arena is imbalance

Hi there again @Dqrt314 

We are not able to do anything about that. You could always try and make a ticket with your question to be placed in another Squad arena. Please do mind that I have absolutely no idea if your request will be approved. Since you are only level 57, you also might think of the possibility to start a new account. That way you can start in a fresh squad arena.

This link helps with filing an ingame ticket in swgoh: https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-g... 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (464 Views)

All Replies

Hello there @Dqrt314 

Squad arena isn't that important any longer since it doesn't give a crystal income any more. Grand arena is where the action is now.

I see you're still in top 60 in fleet arena though.

Message 2 of 4 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was 57 lvl when I came back to the game. I open Fleet Arena few weeks ago, so thats why rank is not bad.
I disagree about importance of SA. I can do just one purchase in SA shop per day.That's 33 days for one char( e.g. Kanan no farm spots).If I had some extra 200-400 Arena currency it would speed up me very much. SA is important for new players to get 7* on basic chars. Any way for Grand  arena i need several squads.
If it's possible please do it for me.

Message 3 of 4 (500 Views)

Hi there again @Dqrt314 

We are not able to do anything about that. You could always try and make a ticket with your question to be placed in another Squad arena. Please do mind that I have absolutely no idea if your request will be approved. Since you are only level 57, you also might think of the possibility to start a new account. That way you can start in a fresh squad arena.

This link helps with filing an ingame ticket in swgoh: https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-g... 

Message 4 of 4 (465 Views)