Re: Splitscreen not working on garden/graveyard ops- "Multiplayer issue&quo

by mitsugsx98790

Original Post

Splitscreen not working on garden/graveyard ops- "Multiplayer issue"

★★★ Novice

I'm having a problem playing any of the ops games splitscreen on Xbox one with my brother.

This didn't use to be a problem before, as we used to play gardens/graveyards ops together on split screen but since a few days ago, whenever one of us tries to host a game we had the same multiplayer error come up. Portal games work fine on split screen though.

Is anyone experianing the same problem?

Message 1 of 10 (1,735 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@bluemagepvz - what is the error message you're getting?

What are the two Gamertags that are trying to play?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 10 (1,661 Views)

Re: Splitscreen not working on garden/graveyard ops- "Multiplayer issue&amp

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for your reply @EA_Andy

The message we get from whichever of the two accounts we create a local match for graveyard/garden ops in splitscreen is:

"Multiplayer error

You or a member of your group does not have the correct permission to access online features."

The two gamer tags for the accounts we play with are:

WH1TE W0LVES

SwankPage133417

We don't have xbox live because we don't really go beyond solo or splitscreen, and it isn't required. We manageed to play any of the ops fine in splitscreen before, but now for some strange reason we can't. Playing split screen with the portal works fine without issues.

Message 3 of 10 (1,651 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks @bluemagepvz

I've fed the info back to the team to see if there's a particular reason why this isn't working for you.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 10 (1,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem for me. Was working fine until update. Xbox one. Thumpingfern509
Message 5 of 10 (1,580 Views)

Online splitscreen multiplayer

★ Apprentice

I am trying to play online with a friend who has a guest. (solo on my ps4, co-op on theirs).
We can't join each other.

Do we have any options?

Message 6 of 10 (1,582 Views)

Re: Online splitscreen multiplayer

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately the olny option we have is to wait for EA to fix it on their side. Who knows how long that will take as it has already been two weeks of waiting for me so far...

Message 7 of 10 (1,550 Views)

Re: Online splitscreen multiplayer

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I am playing on PS4 and I don't have Playstation + but I am logged-in and connected to PSN on both Id though. 

I bought the game to play in Coop only with my girlfriend. It worked fine. I am not sure the last patch triggered the problem or not but now, I can't play anymore in Garden Ops. I can't select coop and only local is available witch doesn't work.

Any update on this ? Without coop the game is useless to me... Please help.  Thanks

Gamertags : Monshou       and      Monshou  2              PSN ID      Edendraw      and      roufi83550

Message 8 of 10 (1,503 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah.... It has been almost a month since I posted about this issue, and I am still no closer to being able to play the game I payed a lot of money for properly. 

There are many players having the same issue where they can't play ops on splitscreen, yet it is not even addressed in the Known Issues thread. Can someone from pvz or EA please let us know your progress in fixing this issue?

Message 9 of 10 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The online games are not working
Message 10 of 10 (1,402 Views)