Split screen how to disable

by kkaschke12

Original Post

Split screen how to disable

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way for two people on one PlayStation 4 to play battlefront two together on a single screen instead of us split screen?    Also is there any more detailed Manual than the one that can be downloaded? Something more like battlefront two for dummies.  We are new to the PlayStation four family. 

Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)

Re: Split screen how to disable

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

To play battlefront 2 on PlayStation 4 with a friend (not on splitscreen) you will need:

Your ps4

Friends ps4

Internet connection, TV, and power connections for both.

PlayStation plus subscription for both. Link: Playstation plus on amazon Once you have the code, enter it in on the PlayStation plus menu. Yellow plus sign on the left of the home menu.

Be sure to friend your friend. (Search for their gamer tag under friends on ps4 home menu and friend them.)

To play:

Open battlefront II.

Go to friend list (top left of battlefront II home menu.)

Find your friend.

Join a game and invite them or join a game they are in.

This will let you play online with your friend without splitscreen.

Sadly, there is no way to do this without splitscreen without a PlayStation plus subscription. You can play splitscreen under the arcade mode in battlefront II.

If you need any more specific information that you can't find by Google searching it, feel free to reply and I will try to help. I do not personally play online, so I may have missed something.

Hopes this works! If this answered your question, please mark this post as the best answer.

Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)