Spent 400$ on packs,got wrong heirloom,a week later update comes...

by TTVQuadrupleCup

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spent 400$ on packs,got wrong heirloom,a week later update comes...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Wasted 400$ on apex packs trying to get the wraith heirloom,got lifeline heirloom, a week later they make an update where you can pick the heirloom you want....would like an ea person to fix this. called EA support and they told me to come here.

Do not reply if you're just going to flame or say "'HuRr DuUrRr SHOULDNT hVae spent munie" this is strictly being posted to get a reply from an EA official,thanks.

Preferred outcome would be that they let me switch to the wraith heirloom considering the update came days basically after i received the wrong heirloom 

Message 1 of 2 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spent 400$ on packs,got wrong heirloom,a week later update comes...

Community Manager

Hey @TTVQuadrupleCup

I'm afraid we can't refund or change heirlooms that you've pulled. I understand where you're coming from, but it was a random chance to pull one of the available heirlooms before the new system was implemented. We can't go back and make a change to an heirloom that you pulled beforehand. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (454 Views)

All Replies

Re: Spent 400$ on packs,got wrong heirloom,a week later update comes...

Community Manager

Hey @TTVQuadrupleCup

I'm afraid we can't refund or change heirlooms that you've pulled. I understand where you're coming from, but it was a random chance to pull one of the available heirlooms before the new system was implemented. We can't go back and make a change to an heirloom that you pulled beforehand. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (455 Views)