Special Crystal Offer

by CardinalJeweler

Original Post

Special Crystal Offer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I purchased both the Box and Chest of Crystals for the 25% bonus, but the Box of Crystals with the 50% bonus did not appear for me to purchase. I spent an hour and a half on EA help chat this morning and their only solution was for me to post here and maybe someone could help me.

I'm trying to spend money with the company and they cannot find a way for me to do so. Maybe they can just send the crystals to my inbox for all the time I wasted this morning.

Brad

Message 1 of 4 (255 Views)

Re: Special Crystal Offer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My Player ID: removed - ChristophIV

I went through all the troubleshooting steps including Uninstall and reinstall this morning while on the EA help chat.

Message 2 of 4 (244 Views)

[ Edited ]

@CardinalJeweler Hello there,

I've removed your PlayerID for your security, and also your attachment containing personal details. Never share this publicly. Do you have your 9 Digit Ally code instead?

And to confirm, the Box of Crystals with 50% extra isn't showing in the "Crystals" tab of the store? 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (240 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for correcting my mistakes.

Yes you are correct the 50% off offer did not appear in my crystal tab.  I spent over an hour on a chat with EA help and their conclusion was that they could not do anything about it.

Message 4 of 4 (209 Views)