Spawn Beacon Disappears in Provence

by KOT-RottenDeslok

Original Post

Spawn Beacon Disappears in Provence

★★★ Guide

Platform: PC

I noticed while playing in Recon role in Provence, my spawn beacon will occasionally disappear when deploying in bushes or heavy growth area.  When I find the right spot to conceal/hide the beacon, I deploy the beacon and then it disappears and does not activate or appear as a spawn location.  This has happen a couple times this week.  I have to get supplies in order to deploy another spawn beacon.  Has anyone else experienced this while playing Provence?

Message 1 of 5 (496 Views)

Re: Spawn Beacon Disappears in Provence

EA DICE Team
@KOT-RottenDeslok is on the same spot all the time or just that map ?

Are you sure that no one shoot it?

/Atic
Message 2 of 5 (446 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Atic I did not note the location, but it happened on two occasions.I will try to duplicate the issue. The beacon was not shot because It happen while I was trying to position it. It simply would deploy and disappear without activating.

Message 3 of 5 (437 Views)

EA DICE Team
Thanks! @KOT-RottenDeslok a video would help. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 4 of 5 (394 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Atic I was able to duplicate the bug on 04JUL20 and 08JUL20.  I included a screen shot with the location.  The bug can be duplicated on an empty server. 

Details:

Place a spawn beacon between the high grass and brush (a little left of my cross hair) and it will disappear.  LOCATION:  Leaving from objective D going to E (Map: Provence).  You can see E the above screen capture.

Message 5 of 5 (348 Views)