Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Space

by alvinclose

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Space

★ Apprentice

Everytime I run a stronghold I can't pickup anything that the boss drops because it says I am at limit to pick anything up even though I have only picked 20 to 30  before the boss, Ran Tyrant Sunday and the boss dropped 4 legendaries and I could not pick up any of them.

Message 1 of 8 (2,696 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Space

@alvinclose  you have to clean up your inventory before going out......for the four javelin the inventory limit is 350 items so if you are close to that limit you won't be able to pick up everything when playing.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,670 Views)

All Replies

@alvinclose  you have to clean up your inventory before going out......for the four javelin the inventory limit is 350 items so if you are close to that limit you won't be able to pick up everything when playing.

Message 2 of 8 (2,671 Views)

★ Apprentice

I clean it out before I do anything, this problem has happened many many times and not just on me, I have a few friends that play and they have told me the same thing happens to them.  I am no noob to games that have a limited inventory.

Message 3 of 8 (2,642 Views)

@alvinclose  didn't say that....just trying to understand. It only happened to me when my inventory was full and that was before they extended it.

How many items do you have in it ?

Message 4 of 8 (2,623 Views)

Champion
@alvinclose Anything that is a legendary or masterwork should be picked up for you automatically, even if the game says your backpack is full. It should still show up in the end of expedition screen, or if not at least show up in the forge back in Ft Tarsis. If neither of those is happening, something else is going on.

If it happens again, can you screenshot the message that says you’re full, your inventory/backpack screen, as well as the end of expedition screen showing what loot the game finally assigned you?

That might help us figure out what’s going on.

Just another gamer hoping to help.
Love playing RPGs, MMOs, and Action games.
Like watching most other games.

I'm not employed by EA.
Message 5 of 8 (2,620 Views)

★ Apprentice

I will do that, Thanks

Message 6 of 8 (2,589 Views)

★ Apprentice

when I looked at my inventory I was still showing 15 open spaces

Message 7 of 8 (2,588 Views)

@alvinclose  if you have only 15 slots left and you pick up everything in a stronghold you'll be full every time you play.... you need a good clean up and make more space.

Message 8 of 8 (2,567 Views)
Twitter Stream