Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sound

by MajchiDaFrog

Original Post

Sound

★★ Apprentice

Hello. I just wanted to point out the issue i have with sound in this game. It has been happening since the first event came out. I cant hear enemy footsteps not just in a fight but litteraly when someone is behind me or next to me. A month back i could hear them normally my teammates were actually asking me what headset i use ( cheap one) i really heard them in a normal range now a guy ziplines behind my back and starts shooting me and ofc i die cuz my reflex is not as it used to be when i was younger. Another thing is these side sounds now are just too loud the dino sound the ring sound supply ship everything is way way too loud. This is a battle royale game overall they are build on good sound and the priority of BR games are footsteps of enemies so i would really really advise u to take a deep look at this. As i have read this forum there is just way too many people complaining about this issue to not be resolved soon. And a non topic thing season 2 is great except for the guns power. U can not compare a p2020 to a havoc or an r99 or even make it better than LMG an ARs u just cant. U should have left the weak guns as they are maybe just add a lil more dmg and a bigger mag for them. Its really dumb i die to a mozambiqe while i crazy shoot with a fully loaded r99 and do 5hs to the guy and nothing. And a question for all why do i die in a matter of seconds when i play lifeline? Did u change her dmg too? Thanks for ur answers. GG to all

Message 1 of 1 (26 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help