Re: Sound/music glitching!

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Tried everything and Nahimic is nowhere to be found, so I'm assuming it's not installed. Unfortunately it still doesn't work...

Message 11 of 21 (675 Views)

Community Manager

@IvanGogh13 

Is there a difference if you play sound through your speakers instead of the headset?

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 21 (658 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately I don't have speakers yet, so I rely on my headset most of the time. I did try using simple earbuds, but the results were the same. The driver you mentioned to be outdated isn't the cause of the glitch as the problem persists no matter what device I'm using.

Message 13 of 21 (651 Views)

Community Manager

@IvanGogh13 

Try going to the playback properties under Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound. Then, choose the playback device and hit Properties. Click on Enhancements. Are any of these ticked? If so, untick them and try again.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 21 (643 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Everything was unchecked. The issue persists Q_Q

Message 15 of 21 (636 Views)

Community Manager

@IvanGogh13 

Thanks for trying. We'll keep going here until we've exhausted everything. Next, go back to the playback device settings. Right click on your headset and go to Properties. Click on Advanced and select "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device".

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 21 (630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just did it. Same issues sadly. Thank you for the persistence though :D

Message 17 of 21 (612 Views)

Community Manager

@IvanGogh13 

Have you tried repairing the game by right-clicking on the tile and choosing repair? I know this is happening with multiple games, but try that and let me know if it helps. You can also try reinstalling.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 21 (608 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've just updated my BIOS and surprisingly it seems to have worked! I can't say for sure if the problem is gone but it seems so. Thank you so much for the support!

Message 19 of 21 (1,346 Views)

Community Manager

@IvanGogh13 

Yes! That's awesome. I'll keep that in mind should this come up in the future. If you have any more issues, let us know. Have fun!

Aljo.png
Message 20 of 21 (593 Views)