Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? dice servers germany
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4 june 2020
Summarize your bug All sounds in the game are delayed. I hear weapons sounds firing after I fire. I hear bombs exploding after they explode. the bug is delaying every sound in the game. I also restarted the game several times to see if it would solve the sound delay. I also changed the audio settings several times. None if these things solved the issue. It is not fun anymore to play the game with this problem. With such a big delay in sound it is really awfull to play.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game after the summer update that went online 4th of june 2020
What happens when the bug occurs? Animations are not concurrent with their respective sounds. I hear weapons firing AFTER I see the animation where I pull the trigger. There is a sound delay in the whole game.
What should be happening instead? I should hear all sounds concurrent with their animations.

I also restarted the game several times to see if it would solve the sound delay. I also changed the audio settings several times. None if these things solved the issue.

It is not fun anymore to play the game with this problem. With such a big delay in sound it is really awfull to play.

Message 1 of 6 (339 Views)

Re: Sound delays after summer update

Community Manager

Hey @Balin225

What are you running your game sound through? Is going through TV speakers, or are you using another audio device such as a sound system or a headset? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (302 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am using a Teufel Cinebar One Soundbar with HDMI cables connecte to my 4k philips tv. There was no sound delay before the update. 

Message 3 of 6 (287 Views)

Community Manager

@Balin225 

Do you know if your TV has any options to mitigate sound delay? If so, can you give that a shot and see if it improves the audio at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (275 Views)

★ Apprentice

Today the bug was gone. I dont know what caused it. I guess it had something to do with resetting settings after the update. Thanks

Message 5 of 6 (268 Views)

Community Manager

@Balin225 

Ah, gotcha. 

Thanks for following up to let me know it's working now! That's good to hear. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (223 Views)