Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sound Keeps going out...crashing

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Sound Keeps going out...crashing

★★★★ Novice

When is this issue going to be addressed it happens fairly often and its hard to play when you have no audio in game at all. Tough it out finish what ever it is I am currently doing then have to restart the game. First week i was like well this is a new game so this happens. Second week and most everyone I play with has this happen we are all friends and we roll full squad and its almost guaranteed one of us will lose sound during what ever it is we are doing. Can you please fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (59 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have encountered the same on XBox. Odd thing is it messes up the console sound until the game is turned off. All Xbox system sounds echo like they are coming from a can.

Message 2 of 4 (40 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I wanted this game to be epic. But all these problems are ridiculous. Sound still going out is a major fail at this point
Message 3 of 4 (37 Views)
Highlighted

Hey @ZEFSIDE67

The team is aware of this issue, and hopefully it will be addressed in an upcoming Patch/Update.

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/status/1096852114955853824

Thanks Standard smile

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 4 of 4 (30 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help