Re: Sound Issues - No rear sound

by chareganma

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sound Issues - No rear sound

★★★ Newbie

I've never really had problems with my sound with apex before, but now i cannot hear any shooting, footsteps etc from the rear.  The only time i can hear sound is if im facing in the direction of it.

If i use my speakers the sound is fine, but when using my logitec g533 gaming headset, which is new and used to work, then i have the problems.

I have played around with the sound setting in control panel as well as the settings in my logic gaming software.

Ive reinstalled the game, but still no luck!

any help would be appreciated as i love the game but it sucks to have no sound from the rear!

thank you

Message 1 of 3 (565 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

ok i got it sorted....windows recommended me to installl realtek audio control from the windows store, which i did.  I set the sound config to stereo and it works perfectly.

note: i had previously installed realtek drivers from my motherboard but that didnt help.

hope this can help someone else out,

thanks

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (546 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

ok i got it sorted....windows recommended me to installl realtek audio control from the windows store, which i did.  I set the sound config to stereo and it works perfectly.

note: i had previously installed realtek drivers from my motherboard but that didnt help.

hope this can help someone else out,

thanks

Message 2 of 3 (547 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@D3stram1c
i fixed the issue,i just bought myself few packs of hook-on-ear earphones and they fixed all itself by just plug and play-without doing nothing.earphones with plastic hook to fit your ear are sold widely worldwide with free shipping for 5usd and plus minus
Message 3 of 3 (444 Views)