Re: Sound Effect audio problems

by chareganma

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sound Effect audio problems

★★★ Newbie

I've tried literally everything and looked at every forum post and cant find a solution. Gun sounds are too loud and normal effects such as menu sounds, dialogue, or picking up items are very faint. The sound effects slider has no effect until you get down to 1% and its the same for the dialogue slider. Ive tried using the loudness equalizer in the enhancement tab which is not even accessible until you switch to high definition audio from realtk high definition audio, just to boost audio. This helps with bringing out those sound effects but still boosts the gun sounds even to higher levels. Ive resorted to using a third party equalizer with a dynamic boost option and all though you can hear all sounds perfectly fine the gun sounds are near excruciating. I really dont know what to do.

MSIgs65
Realtk High Defintion Audio
Dynaudio speakers inbuilt into laptop.

Message 1 of 2 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice
@Trigun1147
i fixed the issue,i just bought myself few packs of hook-on-ear earphones and they fixed all itself by just plug and play-without doing nothing.earphones with plastic hook to fit your ear are sold widely worldwide with free shipping for 5usd and plus minus

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
@Trigun1147
i fixed the issue,i just bought myself few packs of hook-on-ear earphones and they fixed all itself by just plug and play-without doing nothing.earphones with plastic hook to fit your ear are sold widely worldwide with free shipping for 5usd and plus minus
Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)