Game not opening

by SalvationGTR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network connect.

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to connect when connected over my wifi at home I get this message:

"SORRY... SERVICE INACCESSIBLE: 

Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network connect.  Please visit answers.ea.com and search for NBA LIVE"

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7.  I have done a complete factory reset on the router, turned it off / on, delete / reinstalled the app.  I can access the app using my phone data but I'd rather not use up my data on playing NBA live.  This has been going on for a couple of weeks.

Message 1 of 13 (5,951 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network conn

Community Manager

@timbertron

If you can connect via mobile data but not via your home connection there are a couple of things to try:

Let us know your results here, thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (5,869 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network conn

Community Manager

@timbertron

If you can connect via mobile data but not via your home connection there are a couple of things to try:

Let us know your results here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 13 (5,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I still can't get on using my wifi.  I downloaded the app on another phone (also android) and I can't get on using the wifi.  I've done a complete reboot of the wifi but to no avail.

Message 3 of 13 (5,639 Views)

Community Manager

@timbertron

Can you check that all your account details are correct when you log in to this link:

profile.ea.com

Make sure especially that your location/country is correct, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 13 (5,595 Views)

Service Inaccessible Error

★★★ Newbie

As soon as I click on my game I wait and I get an alert that says Service Inaccess Error I was wondering what I need to do to get to my game to open it.

Message 5 of 13 (4,672 Views)

Game not opening

★★ Newbie

The NBA Live Mobile app does not open on my OnePlus 6. I've tried restarting my phone and downloading the game but I am still unable to open the game.

The game worked on my previous phones under the same cellphone plan with similar settings/configurations.

Could you please advise what I can do to fix this?

Message 6 of 13 (5,085 Views)

NBA live connectivity issues on s10

★★ Newbie

Game service is currently inaccessible 

Message 7 of 13 (4,439 Views)

Service Still Inaccesible

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I’ve submitted a lot of cases on the Same issue, Saturday I talked to a guy and then accidentally pressed accept as solution, Here is the thing  I can connect to my data but I don’t want to use it all , Wifi at my friends House, even at the school(my school is broke) so they have slow PUBLIC WIFI, and yet when I use my WiFi, which is very very fast, I Get The service Innacessible message plz help me

Message 8 of 13 (3,840 Views)

Re: Service Still Inaccesible

Community Manager

@HaydenGamesYet 

Do you have access to the login information for your router's admin panel? There's a handful of options we have here.

1. On my router I have a 2.4ghz and 5.0ghz channel. I was actually getting the errors on NBA Live Mobile and Madden Mobile when I was on 5.0, but once I switched to 2.4ghz it was fixed. Each channel serves a purpose, so switching to the other one might help depending on where your router is located in the house and whether any other devices could be interfering with the signal.
  2. Log into your router's admin panel and check to see if there's a firmware update.
  3. Does your phone have an option to set it to gaming mode so it disables all other programs running in the background?
  4. Even though you might have done it already in the past, performing these steps below (including a reinstall of the app) can help a second time around. If you synced up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install.

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 13 (3,813 Views)

Re: Service Still Inaccesible

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I don’t know how to get into my admin panel or do anything that you just said
Message 10 of 13 (3,800 Views)