Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game not opening

by SalvationGTR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network connect.

★★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to connect when connected over my wifi at home I get this message:

"SORRY... SERVICE INACCESSIBLE: 

Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network connect.  Please visit answers.ea.com and search for NBA LIVE"

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7.  I have done a complete factory reset on the router, turned it off / on, delete / reinstalled the app.  I can access the app using my phone data but I'd rather not use up my data on playing NBA live.  This has been going on for a couple of weeks.

Message 1 of 5 (1,355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network conn

Community Manager

@timbertron

If you can connect via mobile data but not via your home connection there are a couple of things to try:

Let us know your results here, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,325 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network conn

Community Manager

@timbertron

If you can connect via mobile data but not via your home connection there are a couple of things to try:

Let us know your results here, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5 (1,326 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I still can't get on using my wifi.  I downloaded the app on another phone (also android) and I can't get on using the wifi.  I've done a complete reboot of the wifi but to no avail.

Message 3 of 5 (1,095 Views)

Community Manager

@timbertron

Can you check that all your account details are correct when you log in to this link:

profile.ea.com

Make sure especially that your location/country is correct, thanks.

Message 4 of 5 (1,051 Views)
Highlighted

Game not opening

★★ Newbie

The NBA Live Mobile app does not open on my OnePlus 6. I've tried restarting my phone and downloading the game but I am still unable to open the game.

The game worked on my previous phones under the same cellphone plan with similar settings/configurations.

Could you please advise what I can do to fix this?

Message 5 of 5 (541 Views)

nba-live-blue-bg

Mobile troubleshooting tips

We can help answer your basic account or purchasing, and gameplay questions.

View more on EA Help

blue-ea-promo

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help