Re: Son doesn't remember email!!

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Son doesn't remember email!!

★ Novice

Hello , my son is 11 and can't access apex on xbox one.

He can't remember the email he used , we have narrowed it down to two! Unfortunately I can't access either.

I have paid for ea access and money in apex via my pay pal.

I would like to unlink his xbox and link it with my own , I filled out soo many form but ea keep ping pong me to different links. Any advise would be great . Thank you 

Message 1 of 4 (525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Cocorice16 

Support won't be able to tell you what email you used. What I would suggest is to go to www.origin.com and try resetting the password for whatever emails you can remember. You can also contact support to go through the account recovery process. That is in place for those that don't know the email on their account or don't have access to it.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (394 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Cocorice16.

Can you give me some more details on what exactly is happening? Is your son seeing a message about his account being invalid by chance?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (458 Views)

★ Novice

Hey , yes it says invalid account. he cant remember what email he used to set up the EA account. I cant access live chat to ask somone.

Message 3 of 4 (430 Views)

Community Manager

@Cocorice16 

Support won't be able to tell you what email you used. What I would suggest is to go to www.origin.com and try resetting the password for whatever emails you can remember. You can also contact support to go through the account recovery process. That is in place for those that don't know the email on their account or don't have access to it.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (395 Views)