Re: Someone PLEASE help me! Can only access offline franchise

by dtw0212

Original Post

Someone PLEASE help me! Can only access offline franchise

★★ Novice

I received a notification that my account was banned/suspended and I would no longer have access to online play about a month ago. Reached out to EA support to dispute the suspension and they told me I was never banned or suspended. Anytime I load up madden, this is what I see. I only have access to offline franchise and it sucks bruh cause I really put a lot of time into MUT. I’ve done every troubleshooting process at least 3 times. I’ve deleted and reinstalled madden twice. My Xbox live membership has been active throughout this entire process. My internet works perfectly fine. Does anyone have any possible solutions??? 

Message 1 of 12 (1,074 Views)

Community Manager

@dtw0212 

Hi there,

When accounts are hit with a suspension or ban, some modes may be inaccessible depending on how the action is related to online access. This is not a bug and we advise visiting this forum post for more information on how to reach out to our Terms of Service team regarding any further questions surrounding the impact of these modes for your account and length of suspension/ban.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Account-Suspensions-or-Bans-in-Madden-NFL-21/m-p/983...

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,047 Views)

★★ Novice

EA terms of service emailed me after my case was escalated and confirmed that I was never banner nor suspended so my point and issue remains unsolved 

Message 3 of 12 (1,039 Views)

Community Manager

@dtw0212 

Do you play with other accounts on the same console? You may have been banned from another account which also is connected to the one you're posting from if they were all link together in a violation of the Terms of Use. That could explain why this account you're posting from was told it didn't have any action on it when it is coming from another account. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 12 (1,031 Views)

★★ Novice

No I only use that account. After terms of service reached out to me I replied with the screenshots of the issue and told them it’s persisting but I haven’t heard back from them yet and it’s been more than 2 weeks

Message 5 of 12 (1,024 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried again today and got this

Message 6 of 12 (1,012 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @dtw0212 

Just got back in from the weekend and couldn't catch your last reply before I took off. We have our Terms of Service team looking at your case right now and they'll get back to you as soon as possible with more info on what is happening here. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 12 (965 Views)

★★ Novice

Sincerely appreciate you! 

Message 8 of 12 (956 Views)

★★ Novice

Any updates??? Still haven’t heard from anyone about this

Message 9 of 12 (876 Views)

Community Manager

@dtw0212 

I can see that it's still being looked into and the case is open. These cases may take slightly longer than other requests to our Support site due to the nature of how thorough these investigations take. We apologize for the wait and I do anticipate a response from them in the near future based off our recent turnaround times. 

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 12 (868 Views)