Re: Some keyboard keys are not working

by oyin97

Original Post

Some keyboard keys are not working

★★★ Newbie

Hi so I just recently downloaded apex legends. When I opened the app, it says that I need to pass through the training session first before playing the actual game. So I eventually clicked the training. It says that I need to click certain keys to successfully made through the training but sadly when I click my LSHIFT key (for sprint) it won’t work. I researched and tried to change the key in the settings to other keys but it still won’t work. And now I’m stuck in training and couldn’t proceed to the actual game. Help would be appreciated thanks..

Message 1 of 5 (834 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jeonixx

That's definitely strange. Have you had a chance to try repairing the game in Origin to see if that helps at all? If there's any sort of issue with a corrupted file that might help fix this. If you right-click on Apex Legends in your Origin library you should see a Repair option in the menu that comes up. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (780 Views)

★★ Novice

even after the repair the sprint key is not working is there another solution 

Message 3 of 5 (398 Views)

★★ Novice

Please did you find a solution to this problem I’ve tried everything 

Message 4 of 5 (396 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Since this is an older thread that's been inactive for a few years I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posting. 

If you need help with a similar issue please feel free to create a new thread, and we can take a look. 

Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (359 Views)