Some graphic bugs in Nintendo switch version and lowered resolution after update

by Pavelkaqq

Original Post

Re: Some graphic bugs in Nintendo switch version and lowered resolution after up

★ Apprentice

@j9ve24o0kos I can't agree more.  This is literally the worst version ever.  It actually worked pretty well before this update.  A great game was completely ruined by Respawn and I hope they will get it fixed asap.

Message 31 of 36 (445 Views)

ATTENTION FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVE NINTENDO SWITCH VERSION APEX

★ Apprentice

I beg you everyone to spam on forums or twitter EA/Respawn/Panicbutton for fixing switch version Apex legends. After last update graphic is literally most terrible of all time. We can't see nothing. Enemies blending with environment and nothing can be seen further than 3 meters. We are the same players as people from playstation/pc/xbox and we deserve the best version that our platform can provide. Use hashtag #savenintendoswitchapex in other social media and let's go to spam this problem, until this is resolved!!! I LOVE NINTENDO SWITCH APEX 

Thank you for reading 🖤

Message 32 of 36 (410 Views)

ATTENTION FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVE NINTENDO SWITCH APEX

★ Apprentice

I beg you everyone to spam on forums or twitter EA/Respawn/Panicbutton for fixing switch version Apex legends. After last update graphic is literally most terrible of all time. We can't see nothing. Enemies blending with environment and nothing can be seen further than 3 meters. We are the same players as people from playstation/pc/xbox and we deserve the best version that our platform can provide. Use hashtag #savenintendoswitchapex in other social media and let's go to spam this problem, until this is resolved!!! I LOVE NINTENDO SWITCH APEX 

Thank you for reading 🖤

Message 33 of 36 (399 Views)

Re: ATTENTION FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVE NINTENDO SWITCH VERSION APEX

Community Manager

@Pavelkaqq 

No spamming here though please!

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 34 of 36 (390 Views)

Re: ATTENTION FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVE NINTENDO SWITCH VERSION APEX

★ Apprentice

Thanks @EA_Barry for monitoring this thread.  To be honest, the game has been running so well in at least the few previous seasons, it's been really enjoyable.  I believe the graphic glitch in the latest update upsets many of us.  We are not asking for any further improvement but will be more than happy if the graphic can be reverted to the previous version.  Hopefully the dev team could take this seriously and get it fixed asap.  Thank you.

Message 35 of 36 (337 Views)

Re: Some graphic bugs in Nintendo switch version and lowered resolution after up

★★★ Guide

Please fix this.  It was much worse tonight with not only the graphics being very pixilated and fuzzy, but I was moving in slow motion as well.  I had no chance against the other players since they moved at full speed and I was going about a third of the speed that you normally move on the switch version, meaning that right when I started shooting I was basically dead.  The time delay caused by the slow down from this glitch makes the game unplayable right now since there's no way you can be competitive with other players.

I was in the middle of doing the unlock revenant challenge.  Please fix this soon since I will have to double up my play time to get those things done once this is fixed.  It isn't fair to the switch players that were in the middle of this.  I still don't know why it worked once and then progressively got worse.

Message 36 of 36 (301 Views)