Some graphic bugs in Nintendo switch version and lowered resolution after update

by Pavelkaqq

Original Post

Apex switch graphics

★★★ Novice

What happened to the graphics on switch they were fine last update and where's the 110 fov that we all have proof works on switch?F6j0lsxaAAAkGEx.jpegF6j0lswa4AAmnd-.jpeg

Message 21 of 36 (659 Views)

Re: Some graphic bugs in Nintendo switch version and lowered resolution after up

★★★★★ Newbie

When u restarted the game was it gone or still there?

Message 22 of 36 (581 Views)

Re: Some graphic bugs in Nintendo switch version and lowered resolution after up

★★★ Guide

I went into team deathmatch tonight and it was near unplayable.  I couldn't tell the water from the rocks (it was the island setting with the rope bridges and white rocks) because all the graphics were pixilated and the distant enemies wouldn't appear on the screen, so I just had to hide in the building you start in and shoot at a distance where I saw the bullets coming from, so I only got one kill.  Also, when moving fast like during Revenants pounce the graphics were not discernable.  I was surprised deathmatch got so much worse in one night.  I hope it gets better like it was two nights ago soon.

Message 23 of 36 (564 Views)

Terrible graphic after update!!!

★ Apprentice

I love Nintendo switch version version Apex and i want to do it better. But graphic...is this normal, according to you? I don't see anything(jpg)

Message 24 of 36 (520 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Imfezi I tried to restart my switch, not go to event and play a match but no luck.  I think it was just a coincidence to you, as sometimes the problem doesn't happen.  Moving objects distort so much but still objects look normal.  I do believe it was an intentional change to make motion more smooth, but change went so far.  I hope they can roll it back completely.

Message 25 of 36 (520 Views)

★ Apprentice

Don’t waste your time it’s still blurry Brotha

Message 26 of 36 (497 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still there

Message 27 of 36 (457 Views)

★★★ Novice

Fr its horrible

Message 28 of 36 (456 Views)

★★★ Novice

I made a tweet if y'all use Twitter got some people complaining on there too 

https://x.com/ArtizOreo/status/1704884887583424679?s=20

Message 29 of 36 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As someone with over 2k hours on the Switch version I can confidently say that the game in it's current state is literally the worst it's ever been graphics-wise. I cannot see clearly more then 10 meters ahead of me. Even close up the game is a blurry, stuttering mess. My character in the select screen can't be moving more then 15 fps at any given time. In-game it struggles to even hit 20 fps. Now, I know the Switch isn't a technical powerhouse but this is just unacceptable. The game is more or less unplayable it's so bad.

Message 30 of 36 (379 Views)