Re: Some characters/legacy not showing up

by hollowed_carrot

Original Post

Some characters/legacy not showing up

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, so I wanted to get back into SWTOR again, but when I got into the game, some of my characters were missing and my legacy was not the correct one. I looked at other servers but they weren't there. I know I'm using the right account as I've only ever used the same one. I do know I used to play before the servers were revamped as I had played on Begeren Colony (Or however it's spelled). How do I get my characters and legacy back?

Is this some issue with a subscription thing, as most of the characters, were Rattataki, and now I don't see any of them. 

Message 1 of 3 (558 Views)

Champion

Hey there! The only explanations I can think of are: 

• You forgot which account had your characters and the aforementioned legacy
  • You wiped your account the last time you left and forgot
  • You might have gotten compromised and your characters got deleted and your legacy name changed (unlikely)

As it is, SWTOR wouldn't have deleted your characters or changed your legacy. If you are certain that nothing has happened within that time, you can contact support and see if they can find anything. I hope your issue gets sorted soon!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (459 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I emailed support, and they said they are going to look for my characters since they're not on my current account so I probably have a second account somewhere.

Message 3 of 3 (440 Views)