Re: Some Weapons gone + Warbonds zeroed out

by AngusMacNuggets

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Some Weapons gone + Warbonds zeroed out

★★ Novice

Today got the three BFV skins (9/25 release) and found out that a quarter of my weapon inventory is not availabled anymore (Had most weapons & some Premium Pass weapons are not available) & says that I have to purchase it AGAIN with Warbonds.  My Warbond account is now zeroed out from previous 300.  Patch goof?  I cannot obtain new Warbonds (did all this years ago & game wont let me earn more), can't use new obatined skins on guns I had last week that are missing (need to be repurchased again).  DICE WTF?

Message 1 of 4 (353 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

UPDATE:  Apparently "Customize Soldier" section is screwed up - shows all the previously owned guns missing with new Warbond purchase requirements.  "Weapons & Gadgets" section has all the old kill stats of my now missing guns & show my 300 Warbonds balance there - these two SOLDIER menus are now out of sync.  Needs FIX EA.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (342 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Yeah and this is on PC
Message 2 of 4 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

UPDATE:  Apparently "Customize Soldier" section is screwed up - shows all the previously owned guns missing with new Warbond purchase requirements.  "Weapons & Gadgets" section has all the old kill stats of my now missing guns & show my 300 Warbonds balance there - these two SOLDIER menus are now out of sync.  Needs FIX EA.

Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)

★★ Novice
After 9/27 patch this is still BROKEN. "Customize Soldier" is not sync with "Weapons & Gadgets" menus.
Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)