[Solved] - "Missing Multiplayer privileges" when trying to play online

by hummerwaerter11

Original Post

[Solved] - "Missing Multiplayer privileges" when trying to play online

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Whenever I try to play online I get the error message "Missing Multiplayer Privileges". Singleplayer works fine though.

I already tried to restart the Xbox, Power it off, remove the power cord until the lights went off, I restarted the router, tried to connect to my phone internet instead, reinstalled the game - nothing. Is there anything else I can try?

This is really frustrating and there's only one day of my weekend left. Maybe you guys know a solution for it?

EDIT: After
* reinstalling,
* starting the game,
* Exiting
* deleting the game data,
* starting again
* Aborting sync
* Making a new Account to play
The message disappeared and I could play online
Message 1 of 25 (30,914 Views)

Re: [Solved] - "Missing Multiplayer privileges" when trying to play on

★★★ Newbie
Solved
Message 2 of 25 (30,870 Views)

Multiplayer issuess

★★★ Newbie
I installed everything for battlefield 1 but I still have this message "missing multiplayer privileges". Anyone know what is going on?
Message 3 of 25 (30,859 Views)

XB1-Missing Multiplayer Privileges

★★★ Newbie
I purchased BF1 for XB1 today from Gamestop (Disc Version).
I installed and downloaded updates and then went to play multiplayer. It says "Missing Multiplayer Privileges".
----I did a hard reset on the XB1, Modem and Router. I also cleared my MAC.----
The problem persists. -----I have an Xbox Gold Membership and an Adult Profile.----
I have no connection issues whatsoever on other XB1 games. I have discussed this with Twitter Support and was referred here.
The beta worked flawlessly for me before launch.
Now all I can get is "Missing Multiplayer Privileges".
I have also looked for solutions in forums but to no avail. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Message 4 of 25 (30,849 Views)

Battlefield one and now 4 "Missing multiplayer privileges"

★★★ Newbie

Just bought bf1 from my computer xbox account and installed it onto my xbox one. When I go to the multiplayer section it says, "Missing multiplayer privileges". I tried playing bf4( was working just fine) and I get the same message. Connection is fine, I can play other online games such as black ops 3. Not sure what to do.

Any advice?

Message 5 of 25 (30,850 Views)

Cam not play online for battlefiled 1 on xbox 1

★★★ Newbie
Anyone else having this problem. On battlefield 1 can't connect to multiplayer. I even called Microsoft tech support because I thought my Xbox live was down. They rebooted and I can play multiplayer on all my other games. But I get missing multiplayer privileges for battlefield 1 on Xbox one
Message 6 of 25 (30,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did not help
Message 7 of 25 (27,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How did you solve the missing multiplayer privileges problem?
Message 8 of 25 (25,042 Views)

Community Manager

@simontaylor98 For some people general steps such as resetting your system by holding the front button or power cycling their router have proved helpful, but unfotunately not for everyone. 

You can try these steps, but usually this issue will resolve on its own. We are looking into the reports of this 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 25 (24,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No multiplayer privilege for battlefield 1 what I do
Message 10 of 25 (24,142 Views)