Re: [Solved] - "Missing Multiplayer privileges" when trying to play on

by XenShOT55

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Oh and FYI joker
i had no issue with multiple accounts as there is no restrictions on accounts in our household

What happens is we spend hours trying posted fixes do everything that EA suggests and nothing works I even hired a xbox tech company $$$ whom confirmed these issues are not on consumers end etc
Yes I'm sure the odd consumer has their own restrictions on accounts or are having their own internet issues or port issues or WHAT EVER
lol however we both know that is not the majority
It's a lot of code and a lot of map and EA services /servers needed to be market ready before release and were not!
Either they suck it up and meet their market by investing more in consumer access to multiplayer or they will loose those consumer market shares.
Beta cannot predict EA's server traffic as there would be know amount of traffic large enough to predict what the servers would need to hold!
Servers should be set to over compensate at release and or quickly be adjusted and fixed pending the amount of people that purchase the product.

Having all of a sudden a game work after 5 days of not working because eventually EA SERVERS became up instead of down does not instill confidence in consumer.
Missing multiplayer errors seem to be now a new thing that is happening more and more and I know that many many family's that are having this problem and INDIVIDUALS DO NOT HAVE ANY AGE RESTRUCTIONS ON THEIR ACCOUNTS
FULL ACCESS
THIS IS A BUG
RESET
HARDSET
XBOX
MODEM
DELETE ACCOUNTS
REINSTAL
DROP FROM CLOUD
CANT ACCESS CLOUD
RINSE REPEAT
RESET CLOCK LOL
PLUS PLUS PLUS

TOO MUCH WORK FOR NO RESULTS
UNTIL EA FIXES THESE THINGS CONSUMER MAY AS WELL GO BACK TO COD SADLY CONSUMER DOES NOT TRUST EA TO DELIVER IN A TIMELY MATTER
SO WILL MOVE ON

ABSOLUTE SHAME
LOVE COMMUNITY
LOVE GAME
CREATIVE DESIGN GREAT
HOWEVER EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET IN A ROOM AND GET SOLVING AND CEOs Need to authorize funding fixes
Or market gone
Thanks
TSJ

Message 21 of 25 (2,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve tried literally everything including this and it still does not work. Please do something to fix this problem it is extremely frustrating being I just want to play the damn game.

Message 22 of 25 (2,558 Views)

Re: Multiplayer issuess

★★★ Newbie

I know this is an old post

I was just curious why would I have to use a different gamertag?

If I use a different gamertag doesn't that make it so I lose all my progress all my medals that I've been working super hard to achieve in the game? 

Message 23 of 25 (1,356 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MichaelD1979 please open a new thread about your issue or question with a short explanation, instead of posting in quite old ones that are even about another topic. Wink

Greets,

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 24 of 25 (1,212 Views)

Community Manager

Locking this down to prevent additional necro-posting, thanks folks!

Mako.png
Message 25 of 25 (1,208 Views)