[Solved] - My Sims Mobile App Crashes the Moment I Try to Start My Game.

by nycbigl

Original Post

Re: My Sims Mobile App Crashes the Moment I Try to Start My Game.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @nycbigl,

No worries, it's all good. Standard smile I understand that your experience has been frustrating so I'm glad to hear that things seem to be moving. I'm really hoping that you can get back into your game soon. 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 13 (1,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Update;

Just wanted to let you all know that with the latest Sims Mobile update the app no longer crashes on my Android tablet and I am now able to play my game on it again.

Bare in mind, I had to reinstall the Sims Mobile again onto my Android tablet. When I saw that it had updated on my smartphone I decided to see if it now worked on my tablet. At first it didn't but when I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app, it finally worked. 

My advice is to make absolutely sure you have the game saved not only on the cloud but at several social media sites so that you don't loose any sims and progress you have made. Once you reinstall, do not panic when it asks you to create a new sim. Once you are done creating a new sim the game will ask you if you wish to play a previous game that is saved in the cloud. Click on that option and you will get your old game back just as you left it.

It seems that the crashing at the opening EA Maxis title screen shot problem was with the previous update and when they created the current updated it fixed the problem.

Thank you everyone that tried to help me in the past and thank you for your patience and putting up with my panicking rants. You guys rock as always. HeartHeartHeart

Message 12 of 13 (4,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie

With the new update, my game is also crashing everytime i open it, on my iphone and ipad… Very frustrating, true.

Message 13 of 13 (604 Views)