Solution for get subscribe

by D0c917

Original Post

Solution for get subscribe

★★ Novice

Ok, can someone give ad advise for get sub? Can't pay on Swtor.com cause it give me all the type of error when i try to pay. Like 2 years ago i pay a 1 month sub without have anything or the way to refund . 4 hours ago i buy the 60 days code for sub, on origin, but nothing, i go to the reedem code page and he told me is already use, when i am on the reedem code page, i think the system register the code without link it on your account. So can someone give me a safe way to get sub. without be scammed another time?

Message 2 of 4 (467 Views)

Can't reedem code

★★ Novice

Hi, i pay and received the code for the deluxe edition of Star wars the old republic, but when i try to redeem it on http://www.swtor.com/redeem-code, it say "the code has already been used". This is the second time that happen to me. And the first time i had no refund. I hope for this one. 

Message 1 of 4 (416 Views)

Re: Solution for get subscribe

@D0c917 

There is no swtor account linked to this ea account

You are best to send an email to support@swtor.com and provide the swtor username and the code being applied so they can look at this for you

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 4 (428 Views)

Re: Solution for get subscribe

★★ Novice

I sent an email to the address you provided, with the email used by me, those of the payments, and the codes received and the swtor account information. do you think that's enough? I guess I'll get the answer in a couple of days right?

Message 4 of 4 (397 Views)