Solo battles

by Rocky_Rambo03

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Solo battles

★★★ Newbie

I did my first 5 solo battles today and it wont let me update my new 4 challenegs. It says I have 39hrs left before the next challenegs. 

Message 1 of 4 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Solo battles

★ Guide
they release on those days. but on Wednesday and Friday, you have to actually Update opponents, and you can do it by accident(i've done it myself on two separate weeks) by pressing rt(opponent update button) instead of rb to move over to standings. i've gone into Thursday because of work before updating to the Wednesday opponents.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
you missed the 4 from Monday. you obviously didn't sign in between monday morning and this morning. OR when you opened S.B. this morning you pressed RT and updated your opponents either way you are out the Monday 4 games
Message 2 of 4 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No I did sign in on monday to look at the overalls and I did my daily but I didnt start doing my solo battles until this morning. I thought the first 4 games was Monday-tuesday and Wednesday-thursday is the next 4, then the weekend is the last 4

Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)

★ Guide
they release on those days. but on Wednesday and Friday, you have to actually Update opponents, and you can do it by accident(i've done it myself on two separate weeks) by pressing rt(opponent update button) instead of rb to move over to standings. i've gone into Thursday because of work before updating to the Wednesday opponents.
Message 4 of 4 (255 Views)