Re: Solo battles crash at least once a week

by Niyyaz34

Original Post

Solo battles crash at least once a week

★ Novice

Whenever I decide to invest time into solo battles and have a good score building, it disconnects from the server and gives me a DNF. Not an internet thing though cause I was still logged into psn and everything else. This has caused me to miss out on numerous trophies, packs, and a ton of coins. What can be done? I'm tired of being shafted for something that's not my fault.

Message 1 of 6 (557 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Not just when I'm playing battles, also happens during time limited solo challenges.

Message 2 of 6 (527 Views)

Re: Connection Lost Madden 19

★★★ Newbie

have you had any luck solving this? i bought madden 19 a week ago and ever since the first day i’ve been getting kicked out of MUT solo challenges and solo battles. it keeps saying “your connection to the madden ultimate team server has been lost. The result and coins from this game will not be recorded.” it’s honestly happened over 20 times now 

Message 3 of 6 (523 Views)

Community Manager

@Niyyaz34  @Draftfly 

It's possible to get disconnected from the Madden servers while remain connected to other services on your network. If your local network went down, everything else would go down and that typically leads to an ISP issue. Disconnections like this can be caused by a variety of things, but with some quick basic troubleshooting we should be able to help keep you connected in those online modes. These steps below help out a lot of players and are worth a look. If those don't get it addressed for you, please let us know as you'll likely need to log into your router's admin settings and make some adjustments there to improve connectivity.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (512 Views)

Re: Connection Lost Madden 19

Community Manager

@qvz01 wrote:

have you had any luck solving this? i bought madden 19 a week ago and ever since the first day i’ve been getting kicked out of MUT solo challenges and solo battles. it keeps saying “your connection to the madden ultimate team server has been lost. The result and coins from this game will not be recorded.” it’s honestly happened over 20 times now 

@qvz01 

Moved your comment over to this post. Do you play on PS4, Xbox One, or PC?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 6 (507 Views)

★ Novice

Still havent had any luck. Crashed again on Sunday as I was completing the last one for the week.

Message 6 of 6 (497 Views)