Software issue during TW play

by VegasJedi27

Original Post

Software issue during TW play

★ Novice

Hello CG team -

This evening I had an issue with the game as it completely shutdown during a battle my squad was engaged in TW.

After restarting the game, I went back to TW to see what happened and if I automatically lost the battle since I was booted.  However, I saw that I was still engaged in the battle but couldn't access it.  Attached is the picture of the issue, and I have other pictures of post-battle and the overall TW so you see the area which it took place.  If you need these please let me know.

Hope there is some resolution to this.

Thanks!  

-CH aka Zano Force

Message 1 of 7 (569 Views)

Re: Software issue during TW play

★ Guide

unfortunately EA/CG never flagged this as a bug, that problem and many more problems are normal playing swgoh in tw or tb or other fights...

the only resolution i have found: install a free android emulator on your pc or laptop (nox player for example), install the game on that android emulator and play the game. until now i had no crashes/freezes and other issues if i play the game on my notebook... i still play the game on phone but not the important pieces like tb or tw

Message 2 of 7 (550 Views)

★ Novice

Good to know and thanks for info.  However this occurred while using Apple iPad, not android device.

Message 3 of 7 (544 Views)

★ Guide

oh that´s a pity
as i have heard no one has ever programmed an iOS emulator... sry about that

Message 4 of 7 (529 Views)

★ Novice

So this is your final response "sorry"??

Message 5 of 7 (507 Views)

★ Guide
Well the man is not affiliated with CG so what did you expect?
Message 6 of 7 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue.  When ever tw is running all aspects of the game are unstable.  From browsing the store to arena, and finally fights in tw.   

As as soon as tw is over I rarely have any crash.

Message 7 of 7 (427 Views)