Re: So when are you going to be Vocal about the problems?

by Mahjiza

Original Post

So when are you going to be Vocal about the problems?

★★ Novice

Game is unplayable by a LARGE percentage of the "playerbase" and you're losing out on a lot of customers/players.
The extreme amounts of crashes, and other problems over 2.4k replies on 3 days is a lot.

Easiest thing is to be vocal, i've seen games die because the devs kept quiet when the game had serious problems.
Share what you are doing, acknowledge the problems, are you even working on a fix? We don't know if you are.
Tell us please.

2 Friends already quit the game, because they keep crashing every 30sec - 5 min without error box, straight to desktop or game stops responding.

Message 1 of 4 (315 Views)

Hero

It probably takes a while to go through the huge amont of data about issues.

Especially since it's a free to play game there will be a lot of people with mismanaged PCs and people below minimum system requirements you can not do much about.

I'm sure patches will come in time, I myself have a weird stuttering issue I have yet to diagnose.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Exactly, it's really unresponsible from dev for not informing us about the issues they are dealing with so we can somehow lower our expectation for the game, they should tell us what is wrong and if they're working on the problem how long will it take to fix it.  

Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah but that's what i mean. A simple " We are aware of the multitudes of crashes, and are working on a fix " that's all.
A lot of people would be satisfied with something like that i reckon.

If you check the countless threads, it's mostly high end pc's mentioned. 
I myself have been blessed with 0 crashes so far, but since friends have quit it sucks anyway sadly.

Message 4 of 4 (270 Views)