Re: So much lag and sound problem

by chareganma

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So much lag and sound problem

★ Novice

Hello

First thing im not english but i try my better for your understand my problem.. So, dont blame me if my english sux lol

When i play, by moment my game lag so much, my sound cut and back for 8 times and its impossible to control my champion.. 

I got this problem from 2th season.. I not believe this is my playstation because i dont have this problem with other game..

Maybe HD Texture ? 

I post here because nobody answer me in french forum..

I hope your understand my post..

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (205 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@m5diine
i fixed the issue,i just bought myself few packs of hook-on-ear earphones and they fixed all itself by just plug and play-without doing nothing.earphones with plastic hook to fit your ear are sold widely worldwide with free shipping for 5usd and plus minus.lag comes from nvidia driver,if they launch new driver all games starts to lag-install this new driver and lag stops-its made this way

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@m5diine
i fixed the issue,i just bought myself few packs of hook-on-ear earphones and they fixed all itself by just plug and play-without doing nothing.earphones with plastic hook to fit your ear are sold widely worldwide with free shipping for 5usd and plus minus.lag comes from nvidia driver,if they launch new driver all games starts to lag-install this new driver and lag stops-its made this way
Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)