Re: So.. Are the devs aware of the small stuttering/freezing lag on PS4?

by Blakkwolfe

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@Ademis_knight wrote:

I have spammed them with multiple reports of it happening. currently waiting on reply from EA support on twitter. who thinks its a connectivity issue. all my friends on ps4 original have the same issue. friends with ps4 pro have no issue. have gone through every settings for connectivity to think of to restoring licenses. no change the last patch did not correct the issue. really find online so frustrating to play. 

Yep.. Still happening to me and another friend. Nothing changed after the update, and I've done all the troubleshooting. 

Message 61 of 99 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Getting the same on PC today. It's horrible. Wasn't just me either, a lot of people in the chat on GA in the kashykk man complained about rubberbanding, freezing etc. Almost unplayable.

Definitely on their end..

Message 62 of 99 (606 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here, please fix it EA

Message 63 of 99 (585 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Blakkwolfe wrote:

Getting the same on PC today. It's horrible. Wasn't just me either, a lot of people in the chat on GA in the kashykk man complained about rubberbanding, freezing etc. Almost unplayable.

Definitely on their end..

The rubberbanding is definitely a problem, and my friend and I just gave up earlier because the servers were lagging so hard. The seconds long freezes are separate though, since I've had plenty of games with the second or two long freezes/stuttering where rubberbanding wasn't happening. 

Message 64 of 99 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It's their servers for sure. I have no problems in any other game online. They have something screwed up on their end and I wish they would acknowledge it. At least let us know they're working on it. I don't understand how they can screw it up when they should know how it works.
Message 65 of 99 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am getting the same thing on my PS4. I also get an error when I leave a game saying i was unable to connect to the EA Server.

Message 66 of 99 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

It is LITERALLY getting worse and worse.   Spreading like cancer from one server to another.  I'm not sure you can even find a server that's not lagging at this point.

- PC user

Message 67 of 99 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@harkypoo wrote:

It is LITERALLY getting worse and worse.   Spreading like cancer from one server to another.  I'm not sure you can even find a server that's not lagging at this point.

- PC user

Definitely getting more and more issues myself, including right now. The rubberbanding lag is worse than ever and I never had it once for the first four or so days the game was out counting the deluxe early period. The one or two second freezes still happen, but it's a separate issue. Sometimes the rubberbanding happens and sometimes it doesn't, but the freezing/stuttering lag that lasts for a second or two like the game nearly crashes almost always happens in Galactic Assault.

Message 68 of 99 (483 Views)

★ Novice

I just finished a battle on tatooine and then was kicked out and now all I get is error 327. I was only ever getting that error when I would quit a server after a match and now its before I even get into a match. Kind of bummed that I can't get in to play. 

Message 69 of 99 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Just played a few rounds and lag is horrible. Rubberbanding all the time and it's so bad that even skills sometimes become stuck and can't be used anymore... EA please fix this or at least respond to your customers!

EDIT: PC player from germany here. Also had one round where instead of rubberbanding i had few micro lags per seconds the whole game

Message 70 of 99 (465 Views)