Smuggler class Corso companion bug

by Goden_AJSA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Smuggler class Corso companion bug

★ Novice
So I started playing my smuggler character after a while of not playing him for a. While
I actually had to read activate him. I'm trying to finish the ord mantel story where you confront the girl talking to the guy on a big holo for working with the bad guy that stole. Your ship. However when I try to talk.to her it says corso must be with you. But the problem is he's nowhere to be found. The game acts like I have no companions at all yet and he's not listed in the companions tab. It's blank. None at all and I can't progress without him. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this or what to do?
Message 1 of 5 (459 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Smuggler class Corso companion bug

Hero

@Goden_AJSA

Missions are reset via the misson log.  Open your mission log, click on the mission in the list then at the bottom of the window main section there is a reset button.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (508 Views)

All Replies

@Goden_AJSA

Can you try resetting the mission first up

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 5 (450 Views)

★ Novice

How do I do that? 

Message 3 of 5 (423 Views)

Hero

@Goden_AJSA

Missions are reset via the misson log.  Open your mission log, click on the mission in the list then at the bottom of the window main section there is a reset button.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 5 (509 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Goden_AJSA Also keep in mind the reset button will be unavailable if you're inside a phase. Resetting on the fleet should work.

Message 5 of 5 (387 Views)