Re: Small pixels appearing on my screen (ps4 pro)

by Sjonny30

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Small pixels appearing on my screen (ps4 pro)

★★★ Newbie

I feel like it something wrong with my display.... Small pixels appearing consistently in my screen.. It is really annoying. Feel like the performance is not performing what it should normally do. 

Any one can help or someone have the same issue?

Picture added down below so you know what I am talking about 

Message 1 of 4 (485 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Pro
@Infected_Doggy10 idk the menu setup. But you can probably change set the sharpenig to 0. And in the ps4 pro itself try to enable supersampling. See if it works.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (402 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Infected_Doggy10 is it filmgrain or aliasing? (Maybe even both) I do know headlights of cars can look pixelated, and there is nothing you can do about it. Filmgrain and aliasing might be fixed if you put your tv in gamemode. Also turn off all remaining tv effects that "enhance" your experience. (This also means sharpening to 0) If it still occurs, you can enable the denoiser if your tv has it. For PS4 Pro if you have a 1080p display you can also turn on supersampling. This scales your image from 4k to 1080p for better quality. (NFS Heat isn't native 4k on PS4 Pro so it might look blurry)

Message 2 of 4 (454 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Sjonny30 I got a

ASUS VG248QE 24

I am on PS4 pro btw
Message 3 of 4 (438 Views)

★ Pro
@Infected_Doggy10 idk the menu setup. But you can probably change set the sharpenig to 0. And in the ps4 pro itself try to enable supersampling. See if it works.
Message 4 of 4 (403 Views)