Small bug today in bounties...

by pilotboy201

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Small bug today in bounties...

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

One of my bounties is to use the GDI Rhino. After using the rhino the bounties counter doesnt recognize it. Just letting you know.

Message 1 of 7 (409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Small bug today in bounties...

★★ Novice
sent you the screens via DM, would I be clear to reroll and progress? Or would you need anything else to crush this bug? Thanks.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (326 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @pilotboy201 thanks for the report. Can I get your Persona ID to investigate this? It's a 13 digit number found in Settings > About. Thanks!

Message 2 of 7 (399 Views)

★★ Novice

sent via DM

thanks

Message 3 of 7 (389 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello again... Getting the same bug in the bounties today...  I have the Rhino as one of the bounties but no matter how many I build it doesnt register that they were built in the bounty.  What info would you need from me to see and verify?  Thanks.

Message 4 of 7 (348 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @pilotboy201 thanks for reaching out again. I've tried this on my own account and the Rhino bounty registered. Can I ask you to grab a screenshot of your Rhino bounty before a match and then the bounty screen at the end of a match that you used Rhinos in? Thanks!

Message 5 of 7 (343 Views)

★★ Novice

Sent via DM

Message 6 of 7 (338 Views)

★★ Novice
sent you the screens via DM, would I be clear to reroll and progress? Or would you need anything else to crush this bug? Thanks.
Message 7 of 7 (327 Views)