Re: Slow when loading

by Raiden-A7X

Original Post

Slow when loading

★★ Newbie

When loading into SWGoH and going around different places and claiming things things take an extremely long time to load

Message 1 of 5 (1,459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Have same issue since a couple days back (February 2023). Only on one android device (i have two). Clearing Cache did not help.

Several times the "loading" roundel spins for very long time...making game vrtually unplayable...there are many clicks each day, and if 1 in 5 takes 2min (or more) it is impossible to play...

EDIT:

Anywhere where a fix is discussed?

Message 2 of 5 (1,108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Still having the issue, now on both devices (Android). It started on the last update.

Game loading is much slower and it now adds considerable delays on several transtions in menus. I am talking 2min waiting time to get the "Victory" scren after a battle ended for instance.

I did all the basic steps...clear cache, stop app, reinstalling...all except bring the android device to factory specs...it would be going too far.

IT MAY be related to my network...but it didn't change, just if the game became more "demanding" on this after the last update?

Anyone with similar issues?

I am asking to be sure if it is something on my end...or if it is better to wait for the update to be "fixed"...?

(I can fill a support ticket, but i am guessing i will be told to do the android troubleshooting...)

Message 3 of 5 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, I can't even start the game, it tells me there is no internet, so how the hell can I be here then? besides i've tried on 2 different devices and 2 different connections, everything else works perfect excpet loading this game, what the hell is CG doing this time?

Message 4 of 5 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Raiden-A7X it magically started now after 30 minutes of trying all the ordinary resolution unscccessfully.
Message 5 of 5 (1,079 Views)