Re: Slow start up and longer time rendering in game items

by NEeZ44

Original Post

Slow start up and longer time rendering in game items

★★★ Novice

My game usually starts in no time from the Respawn screen to the apex loading screen and choosing the servers..etc 

today when i started the game it took a good solid 2 to 3 minutes to move to each screen with a huge frame loss with a black screen and the apex banner loading in the screen frames are usually above the 200 in such screen and today it dropped to 5 or 6 and took a lot to load.

in game characters take a huge time to render knowing that i play on max settings it usually never did but after the patch of the new event yesterday it did this and in legend select the characters are super low quality although i play on max settings as i mentioned before 

Message 1 of 29 (2,506 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same , i have things worse here because 9 times out of 10 i cant connect to the game after the new update (getting a new code pin) and when i do i experience the same issues as yours

Message 2 of 29 (2,471 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SCP_Titan damn, seems this is a legit problem , same here the first loading screen all the way to server selection is fine , but the moment i try to get on the character screen it not only takes minutes , it fails kicks me back to server select and then it works normaly agai.
Also i checked what happens to the game , it goes from 1.3k ram use to like 1.7k with 30-50%cpu usage takes around 1-2 mins, they really messed up something in the client with upsate feelsbadman lags my entire pc and alt-tabing 70-90% of the time results in it freezing and i have to forcefully close the app feelsbadman
Message 3 of 29 (2,470 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue.. I had no issue playing the new update yesterday. But today.. my game tries to load and the FPS comes down from 60s to 6 in the black screen with the Apex logo loading.  then I can the error code not connecting to a server.

Then I actually can get into the game.. My FPS is back up in the 60s.. but the game is a bit laggy. even in the main logon screen my character pauses every few seconds

in game is the same issue.random pauses every few seconds.. not playable

Message 4 of 29 (2,466 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue.. I've downloaded the patch yesterday and everything was fine. Now, the game struggles to load and textures are blurry as all hell. Game is stuttering too and fps are lower somehow. I'm wondering what happened?

Message 5 of 29 (2,445 Views)

★★★ Novice

I guess they missed up a thing of resourcing or some code things i don't know a thing about tbh but guess i'm not alone after all 

Message 6 of 29 (2,429 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i have the same problem too .....after the update the game was working so good but now i've been having the new Code pin and slow rendering and a very stupid FPS drop outta nowhere but the game was working so good an hour ago

Message 7 of 29 (2,428 Views)

★★★ Novice

Spaghetti coding and potato servers man nothing yo say more than that 😂

Message 8 of 29 (2,426 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I hope that developers acknowledge this issue, because it makes the game unplayable at times.

Message 9 of 29 (2,386 Views)

★ Apprentice

I got the same exact problem
The game is literally unplayable

Message 10 of 29 (2,377 Views)